Registration Open for Fall 2014
Registration for spring 2014 will take place between February 1, 2014 and July 31, 2014 to accommodate for college registration into fall classes and placement testing for fall 2014 classes.
The Form Below Begins the Registration Process
Registration Forms Accepted Starting Saturday, February 1, 2014
Thank you for your interest in Nevada State High School (NSHS). NSHS is currently sponsored by the State Public Charter School Authority (SPCSA) and is accredited by the AdvancED Accreditation Body. The following is a registration form that is necessary to start the registration process. Students may continue with the registration process when the following documents are personally delivered (BOTH parent/guardian and student MUST be present) to the NSHS office including:
- A signed NSHS Registration Form that you print from your email*
- A signed/completed copy of the NSHS Health Form Click HERE
- A copy of your updated immunization records. Click here to get more information
- A copy of your birth certificate. Click here to get more information
- A copy of ALL Nevada High School Proficiency scores
- A copy of your most recent transcript AND (spring 2014 transcript by 6/30/14 (grades posted))**
- A copy of applicable documents (ELL, 504, or IEP)
- A copy of parent/legal guardian identification or documentation
Submit registration paperwork:
233 North Stephanie
Henderson, NV 89074
Fall 2014 Registration
Registration Dates: Saturday, February 1, 2014 to Thursday, July 31, 2014
Registration Office Times: Monday thru Thursday 2pm – 5pm
* After two-weeks of non-activity at any phase of the registration process, your registration will be frozen and you will be purged from our system. Our enrollment is limited, and you will be sacrificing your current position in the school enrollment process by not submitting these required documents in a timely manner.
** Students have until June 30, 2014 to submit a final transcript from their current school. A transcript is final when it contains all grades from the 2013-2014 school year. Be advised that CCSD schools will be closed at various times for summer break. Ensure you get a final transcript prior to their closing.