This Form Begins the Registration Process at NSHS
Thank you for your interest in Nevada State High School (NSHS). NSHS is currently sponsored by the State Public Charter School Authority (SPCSA) and is accredited by the AdvancED Accreditation Body. The following is a registration form that is necessary to start the registration process. Students may continue with the registration process when the following documents are personally delivered (BOTH parent/guardian and student MUST be present) to the NSHS office including:
- A signed hard copy of the email verification of the NSHS Registration Form (Due earlier than two-weeks after online submission);
- Student Health Card (see NSHS website under Student Forms)
- Copy of your updated immunization record;
- Copy of your birth certificate;
- **Copy of ALL Nevada High School proficiency scores; and
- **A copy of your most recent transcript (official transcript to be forthcoming)
- A copy of proof of Title 1 classification documents (ELL, 504, or IEP) if applicable.
Submit registration paperwork:
233 North Stephanie
Henderson, NV 89074
Registration Office Times: Mon.-Thur. 2pm – 5pm
**An unofficial transcript will hold a student’s spot at the school until the end of the current semester. Students have until June 30, 2013 to submit an official transcript and copies of proficiency exam scores from their current school. A transcript is official only when it is STAMPED and SIGNED by the current school’s registrar. (NSHS will verify and communicate records with your previous school after June 30, 2013).