Registration Open for spring 2014
Registration for spring 2014 will take place between December 1, 2013 and December 12, 2013 to accommodate for college registration into winter classes and placement testing for spring 2014 classes.
This Form Begins the Registration Process at NSHS
Registration form will be available Sunday, December 1, 2013
Thank you for your interest in Nevada State High School (NSHS). NSHS is currently sponsored by the State Public Charter School Authority (SPCSA) and is accredited by the AdvancED Accreditation Body. The following is a registration form that is necessary to start the registration process. Students may continue with the registration process when the following documents are personally delivered (BOTH parent/guardian and student MUST be present) to the NSHS office including:
- A signed hard copy of the email verification of the NSHS Registration Form (Due earlier than two-weeks after online submission);
- Student Health Card (see NSHS website under Student Forms)
- Copy of your updated immunization record;
- Copy of your birth certificate;
- **Copy of ALL Nevada High School proficiency scores; and
- **A copy of your most recent transcript (official transcript to be forthcoming)
- A copy of proof of Title 1 classification documents (ELL, 504, or IEP) if applicable.
Submit registration paperwork:
233 North Stephanie
Henderson, NV 89074
Spring 2014 Registration
Registration Dates: Monday, December 2, 2013 to Thursday, December 13, 2013
Registration Office Times: Monday thru Thursday 2pm – 5pm
**An unofficial transcript will hold a student’s spot at the school. Students have until December 18, 2013 to submit an official transcript and copies of proficiency exam scores from their current school. A transcript is official only when it is STAMPED and/or SIGNED by the current school’s registrar. (NSHS will verify and communicate records with your previous school after December 18, 2013).